Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 February 2014

Day One

Hello and Welcome,
Let me introduce myself, I'm Michele and I have MS. To cut a long story short I'm no longer able to work, so to stay mentally healthy I'm exploring my untapped creative side. I'm taking the City and Guilds Textiles course at Northumberland College, and learning to paint and draw at an evening class. This blog is my way of recording and sharing how I get on with the business of living with a chronic disease, and making the most of life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Michele
    Just wanted to say thank you for coming to visit my blog... glad you liked my artwork :-)
    I'm so sorry to hear about your illness; I hope the creative pursuits are helping you. They certainly help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michele

    I really like your blog.
    I also have a blog on Blogger and I also have MS. I was researching Brinkley Looms as I am using one at the moment and wanted to learn more about them and your site popped up. It is such a coincidence! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete